Dog Grooming @ Anrich currently has an opportunity for a self-employed dog groomer to join us on a “rent-a-table” basis. This is an ideal opportunity to operate your own business from a fully equipped dog grooming salon based within a veterinary practice with a current client base already.
Our salon is located at 19 Caroline st, Wigan above Anrich Vets. This location has the provision for plenty of Free Parking and is suitably placed for local clients to visit. We currently have one full time dog groomer operating from the premises – with 3 grooming tables currently unoccupied. The salon is currently equipped with 3 grooming tables fully air conditioned, 2 baths, 10 kennels, toilet facilities, blasters, 6 stand dryers, washer and dryer, Large canteen area and waiting area.
A suitable candidate for this opportunity will have;
- The ability to take on more clients.
- Provide your own public liability insurance.
- Be equipped with all your own tools (blades, clippers, shampoo, towels, etc.)
- You must be qualified as a groomer and have done at least a 4 week course.
- You will be allowed to openly advertised your business under your company name and sell your own products.
- You will receive designated signage outside and inside the salon for perspective clients.
- The ability to provide references if needed.
- Ensure the salon is kept in a clean and tidy manner.
What We Provide
- Freedom to use the premises 5 days a week (Monday – Friday).
- Full use of one allocated grooming table.
- Full use of our 2 baths.
- Full use of our blasters and a stand dryers.
- We have a current client base that is to large for us and will pass clients on to you. We will advertise your business in the Vets (Anrich Vets) downstairs to our client base of 5000 pets.
- Subject to a successful trial period, your profile may be featured on our website. But your own website is recommended.
- We can help you set up you’re advertising and business strategy with our in-house business consultant.
- All power, heating, lights, and water is included.
- We are a small friendly team and are always on hand to assist throughout the day.
It is very important for you to note that we are not employing groomers, you will not work as a contractor to us nor will we supply dogs for your business or provide grooming training.
- £200 per week (equivalent to £40.00 per day based on 5 days a week).
- £600.00 per month (equivalent t0 £138.46 per week or £27.69 per day based on a 5-day week).
All prices are subject to a rolling term contract.
This is subject to a successful completion of a 1-month initial trial period.
All rental payments are required in advanced and are non-refundable.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this further, please contact James on 01942 242001 or email email@example.com
I have always believed that ‘prevention is better than cure’. Supporting pet owners to understand how to best care for their pet is the most important part of being a Vet.
We give a gold standard of care to our patients at a fraction of the cost of most other vets